2.20.2012

Medical Questions & Answers

Can you die from benzodiazepine renunciation?
Yes. Seizures, or a delirium tremens like condition can occur if you cease taking a life-size enough dose too rapidly. Both conditions have a fundamentally significant likelihood of being lethal. Ironically probably one of the few drug withdrawals that can kill from an otherwise safe drug. - Yes, if you are importantly addicted and...

Can you die from Codeine Phosphate overdose?
i was told you cant die from overdosing... what if it were like 9 60 mg tablets ? Yes, you can die from a codeine overdose. Quit trying to get high. - A single or multiple overdose next to Butalbital, Acetaminophen, Caffeine, and Codeine Phosphate Capsules is a potentially lethal polydrug overdose... Toxic...

Can you die from consuming lots of painkillers?
lets say i had a box of paracetomol and i consumed adjectives of the tablets, would i die? and if so, is the death painfull and how long does it take? one of the side effects of analgesics is decrease in blood pressure. i presume a large dose of painkillers would give...

Can you die from taking 2 percocets?
my friend took 2 percocets 100mg yesterday, about 20 min apart. he weighs 123 lbs if it means anything. no you're fine - Only an allergy (anaphylactic shock) to oxycodone, acetaminophen, or a filler in the pill are likely to cause a human being to die (and that would be very rare and...

Can you die from taking four or more pills of Non-Asprin?
My friends, brother, just took about four of more (As she says) and he took the whole bottle into his room. She's freaking out and is afraid he is going to die. (I know nil about a lot of pills... and she won't ask or tell her parents, until...

Can you die from taking to much Prozac?
It's not me it's my best friend. He took a whole bottle of Prozac and is now in the hospital. I'm out of town and haven't really gotten adjectives the the details yet. Apparently he's in a coma and has be for two days. I'm worried sick that he might pass in...

Can you die if you don't shake a bottle of pills earlier taking it?
I remember a kaolin and morphine mixture for diarrhoea, I think it is still available. Even though the morphine content is small if you don't shake the bottle you don't achieve the correct dose and theoretically if all the morphine somehow settled at the bottom you...

Can you die if your on the combined pill?
My mother saw something somewhere today about a girl who was on some kind of pill and it be apparently different to the one i am on (the combined pill) and she died, could that happen to me? i am worried about it. I am on it for my stomach aches...

Can you die taking....?
can you die taking 95mg of percocet ? And you need to know this because.. Source(s): Pharmacist - my mom said it probably could. but you shouldnt be taking it anyways. (unless directed by a doctor) - In one dose, possibly. But if the 95mg is taken spread out throughout the day, then it probably won't....

Can you die your coat 2 days past an MRA?
Im going to have an MRA not MRI on wednesday and i wonted to die my hair tonight. I was wondering if i would know how to do that. i dont see why not but PLEASE check with your doctor first i dont think they use anything in curls die...

Can you dispense me the autograph of doctors level? Like from the lowest to utmost?
Like from being a trainer to like a high-level doctor. Like umm, maybe a consaltant or something. I don't know them, can you inventory them for me? Hope you understand my Q. There is no real hierarchy amongst doctors (at least possible, not a formal...

No comments:

Post a Comment